Imagine this Florida homeowner nightmare: One morning, you wake up to discover a stream of water creeping through the bathroom door. The culprit? A burst pipe. You open the door, and to your dismay, everything – the walls, the floor, your personal belongings – is damaged.
In a panic, you call up a local water restoration company to come out and repair the damage. Within a few hours, they arrive at your doorstep. But before agreeing to make any repairs, they insist that you sign a broadly worded “Assignment of Benefits” contract.
The following month, you receive a phone call from your home insurance company. They inform you that the water restoration company you hired grossly inflated the repair bill and has now filed a lawsuit. Now you’re stuck in the middle of a home repair insurance scam…
Filing a claim shouldn’t trigger a headache!
That’s why Trueway Insurance transformed and improved how home insurance protection is delivered in Florida. Here’s how the Trueway model compares with other insurance companies.
1. Ready When Damage Strikes
Whether it’s a busted pipe, a fire, or storm damage, we’re ready when you need us. Our affiliated partner, the Rapid Response Team, is the largest insurance restoration general contractor in the state and offers some of the highest quality repair and restoration expertise available in Florida. Their strategically located Rapid Response Centers arestocked with millions of dollars’ worth of roofing supplies, tarps, generators, and more. Because they purchase recovery supplies in advance, the Rapid Response Team is able to avoid price spikes caused by post-storm demand. That lets them pass the savings on to you, our policyholders.
2. No-Hassle Claims Number
Your time is valuable. Set recovery in motion when you call Trueway Insurance first in the event of a loss. Our seamless, no-hassle approach to claims saves policyholders time and money. To simplify the process, you’ll receive a Homeowner’s Assistance Card with a 24/7 claims number to use in case you ever need to file a claim.
3. 24/7 Emergency Response
You get access to a network of Rapid Response Centers strategically located around Florida, as well as more than 350 full-time repair technicians and support staff. When the situation is urgent, the Rapid Response Team deploys upon notice to prevent further loss and make emergency repairs to your home. Whether it’s early on a Monday morning or late on a Saturday night, the Rapid Response Team is ready to help you get your life back to normal, fast.
4. Assess Damage, Determine Coverage
We’ll schedule the Rapid Response Team to perform an onsite inspection to assess damage. Then, our claims adjuster will call you to discuss coverage and next steps. Since we conduct comprehensive inspections on every home we insure, we are able to accurately determine coverage and avoid fraud, which in turn keeps premiums low for you.
5. Coordinated Repairs
With most insurance companies, the homeowner must meet with an adjuster, get price quotes, find contractors and subcontractors, manage the entire repair process, and run the risk of being victimized by fraudulent remediation companies. Our unique approach eliminates these unnecessary hassles. Since all covered repairs are professionally managed through the Rapid Response Team, you can rest assured that the workmanship will be fast, reputable and high quality.
6. Together Through the Recovery Process
Experiencing a claim can be especially overwhelming when the damage to your home impairs your daily life. We are your full partners in recovery through every step of the process until you’re back to pre-loss condition. Recovering from loss can be a stressful time, and you shouldn’t have to go through it alone. Together, Trueway Insurance and Rapid Response Team will help you get your life back to normal, fast.
7. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Trueway Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing quality service, as evidenced by our customer satisfaction rating, which is higher than most other Florida insurance companies,  and our A rating from the Better Business Bureau. In addition, all Rapid Response Team repairs are backed by an industry-leading 3-year, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on workmanship.
It’s Not How Other Insurance Companies Do Business. It’s Simply a Better Way.
Our simplified recovery process ensures our policyholders seamless, no-hassle recovery from damage in the event of a loss.
 – Based on a survey of 1,000 homeowners by an independent market research firm.
Precautionary measures can temper the ravages of these destructive storms
Hurricanes. Just the thought of them can make a person tremble in fear. Whether you’ve experienced a hurricane yourself or you’ve just heard about their destructive patterns, these bad boys know how to make their name heard. The technical definition of a hurricane is a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained winds of at least 74 mph. A major hurricane is a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained winds of at least 111 mph. To put that into perspective, imagine sticking your head out the window of a car as you travel down the highway – that’s the speed of wind you would be up against during a low-scale hurricane. Sound scary? It is. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions to take, you may be able to reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster.
Hurricane season runs June 1 through November 30. Trueway wants to share some tips to ready your home and family prior to a severe storm, may it hit. It’s never too early to:
- Determine safe evacuation routes inland. Don’t forget about your pets!
- Learn the different warning signs and alerts to watch for.
- Meet with those you live with to create an emergency and evacuation plan.
- Learn locations of official shelters. Red Cross has a great resource that will help you locate shelter in the event of a disaster.
- Review your insurance policy with your agent. Is your property covered for such an event?
Whether the hurricane threats are immediate or they seem off in the distance, it’s important for all residents of hurricane areas to be prepared and think ahead. Hurricanes can shatter lives as well as damage property. Being prepared can help you, your family or your business minimize the impact of the storm. The best time to start is before the threat is imminent.
Stay safe through these storm seasons! Your safety is number one to us.
Call us today (855) 897-1938 to review your coverage or get a quote
You may have heard the term before— “specialty insurance” – and thought it wasn’t for someone like you. After all, it sounds more like an insurance athlete looking to cover loss of income in cases of injury that could end a career or coverage that a billionaire gets for situations of kidnapping or extortion. Do you have a motorcycle? A boat? What about classic cars or RVs? Maybe you have a house for rent. In all of these examples, you need additional auto insurance quotes from specialty insurance. Trueway Insurance of Palm Springs is here for providing the best quotes for your needs.
Why Do I Need Specialty Insurance?
In the situation that you have a motorbike or large boat, you may require special protection that goes beyond what can be provided by standard insurance policies for vehicle owners as well as homeowners. Reason being, there is additional danger involved in those two types of travel. Another example where you may need extra insurance is if you’re a landlord. If you are a landlord and you decide to expel your tenants, you can be sued. Homeowner’s policies do not cover this – but the Homeowners Protection policy applies.
If you own a boat, your country may not require you to have insurance for it. But homeowners policies often only provide limited protection (if any), and usually do not cover injuries or accidents that occur on the water. The coverage of a water boat protects you from theft, liability and more.
Perhaps the most common specialty coverage is the umbrella, which provides an extra layer of protection outside of your home and car policy. Say you are responsible for an accident with many injuries. Your automatic liability limits may not be enough to cover all those expenses, which means you might be on track for additional costs. The umbrella policy is designed to start at that time, paying an amount above your other policy limits.
Why Choose Specialty Insurance?
Here we can discuss almost all of your “toys” – boats, motorbikes, classic cars, RVs, even golf carts and snowmobiles. We will provide the protection you need if you are an owner or just want additional protection from the umbrella policy.
Our coverage is different. Two examples: For auto insurance quotes, we include replacing lost or damaged safety clothing in collisions at no extra cost, and without deduction. And classic cars and ships are insured for “agreed value” – that means that if there is a total loss, your payment is based on the value we agree when you buy a policy, rather than a complicated depreciation formula.
You can benefit from reducing our single loss. Large losses can impact many policies – for example, storms can damage your home and car. But if you have a homeowner policy that matches your other coverage, you only need to pay one deductible, no matter how many policies are affected.
If you want to learn more about the specialty insurance coverage available to you, Trueway Insurance can offer you trusted expert advice. We will be happy to help you with information about why you need it and help you choose the right type of auto insurance quotes with a qualified provider of Palm Springs.
We are nearing the end of , and the heat is quickly rising. What else does that mean for the state of Florida? It means that hurricane season is quickly approaching. At Trueway Insurance, our experts are here to make sure you are prepared for the worse this storm season. We take pride in being one of the best insurance companies near me. Also, be sure to check out the best car insurance quotes in Lake Worth.
Buckle Up, It May Be A Bumpy Ride
Hurricane season begins June 1 and is just around the corner. The date is marked as the official return of the disastrous Atlantic hurricane season when emergency officials pleas for us to start preparing for the season. You still have time to initiate those tasks such as trimming trees nearby your home, installing hurricanes shutters, roof repairing, etc. There are however several other things a homeowner should do, so what are you waiting for? Start your preparations today.
Prepare With One of the Best Insurance Companies Near Me
- Make a plan
- Making a plan before the storm hits you, helps to deal with it strongly and allow you to evacuate early enough. One should plan on how to shelter during the storm and have a few alternate routes. Plan for the period afterward, suppose if things go wrong or storm is severe than anticipated then what actions you can take to deal with the situation. Make the plan ahead and make sure your spouse, kids, and other family members in your home know it.
- Get a kit! Buy all necessary items for your emergency preparedness kit. Have the alternative light, power sources, right equipment & materials when there is an outage:
- Protecting glass windows and doors
- If you live in a flood-prone area, authorities recommend protecting your doors and glass windows nailing plywood boards across windows to prevent damage. Have a first AID kit ready. There are also smartphone apps like Red Cross Hurricane App that provides weather information time to time and a range of different services which you should download to stay updated.
- Stay Connected! If you’re informed, you will take early steps to protect your family in an emergency. Subscribe to Emergency Updates.
- Stock up on basic supplies
- Stocking up basic food supplies is an essential part of the hurricane preparedness. You cannot get food available during a storm so authorities recommend establishing at least 3 days supply of drinking water and non-perishable food. Eatables that can be stocked include canned vegetables, canned meats, canned juice, dried fruits, peanut butter, energy/protein bars, cookies dry cereal, jelly, salt-free crackers, trail mix/nuts, or other comfort food.
- Other helpful tips
- Check your homeowner’s insurance policy in Florida. Whether your premium is paid and up-to-date.
- Learn what your homeowner’s policy does and does not cover.
- Take pictures of your household goods, record videos or have written a list beforehand.
- Keep a waterproof file for protecting your insurance documents.
- Fill up your car with gas.
- Have some extra cash available.
- Make a checklist of all your personal items, so it can be found easily when you need it.
- After the storm
- The danger isn’t yet over. Even after the storm has passed on, you need to stay away from broken wires near power poles.
- Don’t travel unless there is an emergency.
- Be careful of passing under the trees that have been weakened by storm winds.
- If you have evacuated to a shelter, be sure local officials has considered that areas safe.
We Also Offer Car Insurance Quotes
Dealing with a hurricane can be very terrifying, especially if you are not prepared. At Trueway Insurance, we are here to make sure that you have all the information you need to keep you and your family sage. We take pride in being one of the best insurance companies near me. Call our insurance professionals today for all the latest details and information on car insurance quotes. We are located in Lake Worth