Nuestra vivienda es uno de los espacios donde nos sentimos más a gusto y generamos momentos y recuerdos inolvidables con nuestros seres queridos, es parte fundamental de nuestras vidas; por ello queremos ofrecerte algunos tips para que tú y toda tu familia se sientan más seguros en ella.
Conectores y cables: Los tomacorrientes siempre suelen llamar la atención de los más pequeños y puede ser muy peligroso, revisa que el cableado y los enchufes de casa estén en condiciones e intenta taparlos para que no haya accidentes,
Escaleras: Si tienes escaleras es importante que tengan barandas, pues te ayudan para recuperar el equilibrio en caso de que pierdas la estabilidad e incluso puedes aplicar listones de la baranda para proteger a los más pequeños.
Mobiliario: Generalmente los muebles no son completamente estables, si es tu caso puedes asegurarlos a la pared con anclajes. ¡Es un proceso sencillo y económico!
Atención en la cocina: Muchos accidentes ocurren en la cocina: quemaduras, cortes, etc. por eso recomendamos siempre tener un kit de primeros auxilios en esta área de la casa.
Contrata un seguro: Siempre es importante tener una aseguradora de tu lado, pues hay imprevistos que no puedes controlar, pero si puedes estar preparado para ellos.
Ahora, con estos consejos, puedes estar un poco más seguro y tranquilo, ¡ese es el objetivo de Trueway Insurance!
Si deseas más información contáctanos.
📞 (855) 897-1938
Home Insurance Quote
Precautionary measures can temper the ravages of these destructive storms
Hurricanes. Just the thought of them can make a person tremble in fear. Whether you’ve experienced a hurricane yourself or you’ve just heard about their destructive patterns, these bad boys know how to make their name heard. The technical definition of a hurricane is a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained winds of at least 74 mph. A major hurricane is a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained winds of at least 111 mph. To put that into perspective, imagine sticking your head out the window of a car as you travel down the highway – that’s the speed of wind you would be up against during a low-scale hurricane. Sound scary? It is. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions to take, you may be able to reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster.
Hurricane season runs June 1 through November 30. Trueway wants to share some tips to ready your home and family prior to a severe storm, may it hit. It’s never too early to:
- Determine safe evacuation routes inland. Don’t forget about your pets!
- Learn the different warning signs and alerts to watch for.
- Meet with those you live with to create an emergency and evacuation plan.
- Learn locations of official shelters. Red Cross has a great resource that will help you locate shelter in the event of a disaster.
- Review your insurance policy with your agent. Is your property covered for such an event?
Whether the hurricane threats are immediate or they seem off in the distance, it’s important for all residents of hurricane areas to be prepared and think ahead. Hurricanes can shatter lives as well as damage property. Being prepared can help you, your family or your business minimize the impact of the storm. The best time to start is before the threat is imminent.
Stay safe through these storm seasons! Your safety is number one to us.
Call us today (855) 897-1938 to review your coverage or get a quote
What do you do if your mailbox is hit? Do you call your insurance company? Is it worth it to file a claim? Here at Trueway Insurance, we have all the information and answers you need. We consider ourselves one of the best house insurance companies in Palm Springs.
Questions to Consider
- Is it worth it to file a home insurance claim for my mailbox?
- Your deductible is the amount ‘you’ve agreed to pay on a home insurance claim before your policy starts paying the rest of the amount. So, if you have a simple aluminum mailbox attached to a metal pole, the cost to replace it probably ‘isn’t going to be more than your deductible. So, even if you filed a claim, ‘you’d end up paying the full amount to replace the mailbox.
- However, if you have a specialty mailbox, one ‘that’s made out of bricks, or one that is handcrafted and worth a high value, then it may be worth it to file a home insurance claim.
- Additionally, your mailbox may have been damaged as part of a larger incident (i.e. if a car crashed into your mailbox and then continued careening into your home), then your homeowner’s insurance may pay to replace your mailbox as a part of repairing the overall damages.
- Does my insurance cover if I hit my mailbox?
- We all make mistakes. So, ‘it’s not out of the realm of possibility that you were backing out of your driveway and got a little too close to your own mailbox. In that case, what do you do?
- If your car is damaged after hitting a mailbox, you may be able to repair your vehicle if you have collision coverage. Collision coverage is the part of your auto insurance that can help you repair or replace your car if you collide with something or vice versa. Keep in mind though, that collision coverage is only to help with repairs to a car, not the mailbox itself.
- You may also want to consider the amount of damage done to your car by hitting the mailbox. Similar to your home insurance deductible, ‘you’ll have to fulfill your car insurance deductible before your insurance company starts paying for damages. So, if you only have a few scuffs and scrapes or a small dent in your car, it may not be worth it to file a claim since the cost to repair the damages may be less than your deductible.
- ‘What’s the best way to replace my mailbox?
- So, ‘let’s say that you do decide to file a claim to have your mailbox replaced. ‘What’s the best way to go about it?
- Well, as with any type of property damage incident, ‘you’ll want to make sure that you have a receipt. Documentation of the cost of the mailbox and installation fees can help make sure that your home insurance company reimburses you for the right amount to replace it.
- If someone else hits your mailbox, make sure that you get a police report of the incident. This may help the claims process go more smoothly, but it may also help you find the culprit so that they can pay for the damages.
- Overall, a mailbox may not be high on the list of things you worry about as a homeowner. But it can help to know that you have the right coverage to handle any freak accidents that may happen to the smallest bits of your property.
We Are One of the Best House Insurance Companies
Looking for one of the most reliable and affordable insurance companies near me? Look no further. As an independent insurance agency, TrueWay Insurance takes pride in offering superior customer service. Let us assist you in finding the coverage for your car insurance, home insurance, and business insurance needs. We sell insurance anywhere in the state of Florida, including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, and Lucie County.
We hope you find the information you need here but if not please give us a call at (561) 318-5540. Let TrueWay Insurance find the most competitive price for your insurance coverage in the Palm Beach County area, including Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Greenacres, and Boynton Beach.
Call Us For Home Insurance Quotes
One of the best house insurance companies is here for your mailbox. Trueway Insurance is an insurance company located in Lake Worth. We offer the best affordable insurance in Palm Springs. This includes those looking for cheap home insurance. We are here to provide quality for our customers because we believe in the power that insurance can have in any ‘person’s life. If you are interested in learning more about what we can do for you or you have further questions regarding notaries and how they play a part in the insurance process, contact us. We hope you find the information you need here but if not please give us a call at (561) 318-5540. Take advantage of one of the best home insurance quotes today!
Are you tired of looking for homeowners insurance that is actually worth it. There are so many companies who swear they are the best, yet their premiums are overwhelming. Here at Trueway Insurance, we have everything you need at an affordable price. Yes, you read that correctly. We offer the best homeowners insurance, and the best part is… it is affordable insurance. It is no wonder Palm Springs always turns to us!
What Is Covered With Homeowners Insurance?
- Water damage
- We want you to practice safe driving! Trueway Insurance is an insurance company located in Lake Worth. We offer the best affordable insurance in Florida. This includes those looking for cheap home insurance. We are here to provide quality for our customers because we believe in the power that insurance can have in any person’s life. If you are interested in learning more about what we can do for you or you have further questions regarding notaries and how they play a part in the insurance process, contact us. We hope you find the information you need here but if not please give us a call at (561) 318-5540. Take advantage of one of the best insurance companies today!
- Mold damage
- Mold in your home may or may not be covered, depending on what caused it. The mold that results from some types of water damage should be covered under your homeowner’s insurance. Removal of mold from your home is not covered if the mold resulted from flooding, ground seepage, or pipes that were poorly maintained, leading to leaks. Mold infestations that occur because of lack of maintenance or neglect are generally not covered under a homeowners insurance policy. If there is a fire in your home and the sprinklers are activated, or firefighters use water to extinguish the flames, any resulting water damage or mold should be covered.
- Typically, homeowners insurance will not cover damage your pet does to your personal property or your home. Most homeowners policies exclude damage caused by a pet or domestic animal (and insects and rodents, as well) to the structures on your property or your personal belongings. However, liability coverage included in most standard homeowners policies may provide protection in case your animal damages someone else’s property, provided the animal is a pet or used for a hobby, such as a horseback riding. Business farming animals would be excluded.
We Have The Best Homeowners Insurance
Let TrueWay Insurance find the most competitive price for your insurance coverage in the Palm Beach County area, including Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Greenacres, and Boynton Beach.
As an independent insurance agency, TrueWay Insurance takes pride in offering superior customer service. Let us assist you in finding the coverage for your car insurance, home insurance, and business insurance needs. We sell insurance anywhere in the state of Florida, including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, and Lucie County.
Call Us For Cheap Insurance
We want you to have the best homeowners insurance! Trueway Insurance is an insurance company located in Lake Worth. We offer the best affordable insurance in Palm Springs. This includes those looking for cheap home insurance. We are here to provide quality for our customers because we believe in the power that insurance can have in any person’s life. If you are interested in learning more about what we can do for you or you have further questions regarding notaries and how they play a part in the insurance process, contact us. We hope you find the information you need here but if not please give us a call at (561) 318-5540. Take advantage of one of the best insurance companies today!
When you’re shopping around for home insurance quotes, it is no surprise or secret that the quote changes depending on who you’re talking to and what you’re looking for. Everyone wants to find affordable insurance, but not everyone knows what to do to get that. That is where Trueway Insurance in Lake Worth comes into play. They can help you better understand what can help you get the quote best and rate possible. Keep reading to find out more!
How To Find The Best Home Insurance Quotes
Not too many people know that in order to get affordable insurance, there are a few things that you should do. Before you even call a company to come to look at your home or talk to you about what you’re looking for you should do a few minor things to ensure that your home is in the best shape possible so you can get the best price possible. If your home has drafty windows, leaking faucets, or even dirty air filters, your home insurance quote can be affected. These issues aren’t just annoying to deal with and handle, but they also cost you money because they are decreasing your home’s energy efficiency and they also aren’t helping you get a lower home insurance rate.
The Environmental Protection Agency estimated that homeowners have the opportunity to save anywhere from five to thirty percent on their annual energy costs if they simply installed new technologies into their homes that would make their house operate more efficiently. If five to thirty percent doesn’t sound like a significant amount of money to you, the agency estimated that with average energy cost that percentage could range anywhere from $105 to $627 for the year. Once there is a number attached, more and more people seemed interested. Checking your energy efficiency isn’t a difficult thing to do even if you aren’t the handiest person in the world. You can easily follow some of the tips below to check and see how efficient your home is!
One of the first things you want to check is whether or not the air is escaping from your house. This usually happens through small gaps in the walls, doors, ceilings, and windows. A sign that this is happening would be if you feel like you’re running the heat or air conditioner all the time in your house, but it’s never getting completely warm or cool. Also, you’ll want to make sure that your walls and ceilings are properly insulated because this will cause the air to escape as well. Another thing you can do is to change out the light bulbs in your house to something that is more energy efficient like LED lights. They use roughly 90 percent energy, and some can last up to fifteen years without needing to be replaced.
Contact Us For Affordable Insurance
Trueway is a leading insurance provider in the Lake Worth area. We are here to help our customers understand how to find cheap auto insurance as well as the measures they can take to ensure their cars are protected. If you’re tired of shopping around for home insurance quotes, call or visit us today for more information.
Any type of insurance can get expensive, but if you’ve been paying too much for your condo insurance, it may be time to look into new home insurance quotes. Trueway Insurance in Palm Springs is a leading provider in the area and is here to help you understand the best ways you can save on your policy! Keep reading to learn more about how to save on your next insurance policy.
Ways You Can Save On Your Condo Insurance
If you’ve been searching and looking into home insurance quotes.it may be because you want to find ways to save on your new policy! Before picking a new provider or signing any contracts, you should learn about the different ways you can save on coverage for your personal property as well as third-party liability that you may be facing as a condo owner. Condominium insurance policies will protect the condo owner from any financial responsibility and loss if any of your visitors get hurt or injured inside your home or if there is any type of damage from a fire, robbery, or other events. One of the significant differences between owning a condo and owning a home is that although you own your individual unit, you do not own the building that your condo is in. That is why you need a different type of coverage, which at times could be more costly than a standard homeowners policy. It may be tempting to go with a policy that provides less coverage to save money, but this isn’t the smartest idea because you could end up in worse shape if something were to go wrong. That is why it’s critical to learn different and smart ways to save as a condo owner.
The first way you can save when getting a new condo policy is by raising your deductible. If you do this, you will be lowering your monthly condo premium. However, make sure that you are raising your deductible to a number that you are comfortable with in case anything were to go wrong. You can also talk with your insurance provider about other options you may have when it comes to changing your deductible.
Another way you can save on condominium insurance is to buy multiple policies. If you bundle your condo policy with other policies you have, like auto insurance, providers are typically willing to offer you a discount since you will hold more than one policy with their company.
The final way you can lower your insurance is by purchasing a new condo. Insurance providers love to insure new houses or condos because there is no structural damage, roof leakage, or broken pipes. When a place is brand new, an insurance company knows that the chance of a claim being filed is less likely. If you do buy an older condo than you should upgrade all of the appliances and fixtures, so there is less of a chance that you’re going to need your insurance to cover an incident.
Contact Us For Home Insurance Quotes
Trueway is a leading insurance provider in the Palm Spring area. We are here to help our customers understand home and condo insurance as well as the measures they can take to ensure their home is protected. If you’re tired of shopping around for insurance quotes, call or visit us today for more information.